Current Purchases of 04-23-12 :)

Hey Guys!
I wanted to go ahead and post this "haul." But "haul" is not my favorite word. Lets call this my "Current Purchases".

So I wanted to go ahead and share a few item that I just recently got. I unfortunately got all of these in one day (I ordered a few things a week ago but JUST got them in) and I know! I seriously need to stop buying make up but it seriously is such a disease! Anyway, I wanted to go ahead and share it because my initial thoughts of it are pretty amazing

DSCN3239



So I have learned a great lesson and started researching my make up before buying them. Dont get me wrong, i still have impulse buy (like my current Hautelook buys) and here are a few of them. I ordered from HauteLook when they had. Here are some things that I picked up
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in NSA
- Urban Decay Shadow Pencil Stash Set
DSCN3238



I heard about Wet n Wild's new bronzers through many blogs. I already think that a lot you guys have heard of it but in case you haven't, Wet N Wild came out with 2 new bronzers and an illuminator. I cant even explain how amazing these powders are. I only got the illuminator and the darkest bronzer because the other one is a little too shimmery. They labelled the illuminator as a "bronzer" but i really dont think it is. It leaves such a gorgeous light satin shimmer and I will do a post for you guys. But anyway, i got:
- Wet N Wild Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil
- Wet N Wild "Bronzer" in Reserve Your Cabana
DSCN3240



Now, It's time to show some Milani products. I am not actually that exposed with this brand, but after these purchases, I think ill be doing some exploring (after a good allotted time has passed since this purchase) But I went ahead and just got 2 products. I got these when they were they had a Buy one, Get one 40%. I actually got these since these were the more popular products. Here are the things that I got:
- Milani Nail Polish in Pink Flare
- Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
DSCN3241


This one purchase isnt very exciting. I actually just got the Seche Vite top coat. I gotta say, I think i'll start using this again. It just dries my polish amazingly and the finish is awesome!
DSCN3242



We have reached the stretch! These are the last few items that I got. They are all lip products. Lets face it, we all love the Revlon Lip Butters and well I am definitely one of those people. I heard great things about these two colors and I wanted to pick them up. Another reason why I did is because Revlon Lip Products are only $6 in CVS! I wanted to share this because i rwant you guys to catch this deal. Other than that, I also got a lipstick from Wet N Wild. I think its a new color. I think that its absolutely gorgeous! Definitely wait for a post because I think i found my perfect pink lipstick :)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
- Wet N Wild Lipstick in Dont Blink Pink
DSCN3243

Anyway, thats it guys! Let me know in the comments if you guys want a review or post on any of these products :)

Till later!
- Jemimah

_______________________________
Follow Me On Twitter for Any Updates:
https://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments