Jessie's Girl - JulieG

Photobucket

Hey Guys!

I totally just left you guys hanging after the Hunger Games Week series that i had. (If you didnt see it, just click the link :D) but I do have a bunch of other posts soon :) I just did some major haulage during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty so i'll be posting that up soon. But anyway, this will be ANOTHER nail polish post, and i definitely have some opinions about it. This is the Jessie's Girl Nail Polish in JulieG



Photobucket

This nail polish is the most perfect coral nail polish and i have been on the search for a good coral nail polish and well I think i found it. I usually find that some corals look too orange or too pink on me. I find that this one is just about the best balances that i can find. I still has a sort of "pink" side but it still has an orange tinge to it. Its also bright which is great because i usually find that some corals are too "neon" looking on me but i thought this was was about the right amount of brightness.

Photobucket

Now lets talk about the formula. I usually just sing praises about the nail polish but i really didnt like this one. The formula was a PAIN in the you know what! I think its because im just used to the "one swipe, opaque" polishes, but i thought that this was kind of sheer. Its completely buildable, ill give it that but i had to do about 3-4 coats to fully get the best coat. This is probably why the polish looks the way it does but i guess its alright. I feel like i have a love/hate relationship with this polish. I LOVE the polish SO much, but its a complete pain to apply

Photobucket

Anyway, please let me know what you guys think of this polish in the comments below :)

till later
- Jemimah

________________________________________
Follow Me On Twitter for Any Updates:
https://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments