My Crazy Color Obsession: Mint :)

Hey Guys!

So this is one of those different posts. I will have more beauty posts soon but I kinda wanted to share/vent about this obsession of mine; and this is for the color Mint. I know that this is probably the most "it" color right now. Frankly, I've always loved mint and not to sound hipster but I have liked it before it went "mainstream". Since it did start popping up in many different places, this small spark of mine turned into a real fire. Anyway, I simply wanted to share my new laptop cover. Ive had my Macbook for about 4 years now and I've had a purple case, but since I'm entering college in a few months, i thought that a new laptop cover is a must.

DSCN3343

As you can tell, my sheets are of that mint color too. Now i know what youre thinking, this isnt the most "mint" color. I know its more like a Tiffany blue color but i kind of consider it in the family of the mints. There is also a closer look to my keyboard cover :)

DSCN3342

Its a little different typing with the keyboard cover and im not the biggest fan of it. I had one before but i threw it out because im not the biggest fan of it. But its SOOOO pretty :)

Anyway, let me know in the comments what you feel about mint :)

till later
- Jemimah :)


Comments

Post a Comment