OOTD: Swing High Low ;)

Photobucket

Hi guys!

I wanted to share a quick OOTD. I was so happy to have a high low skirt that I wore it the day right after I got it. It's from JCPenny surprisingly. I got it for $8! Granted, there is shipping costs but it is still so much more cheaper than anything from forever 21 or H&M. I wanted to wear it kind of high waisted and I really do like it. I felt like it was a little too weird so I put a small belt on to really tie everything together :)
I also put a slightly loose shirt, not too loose since the skirt itself is loose. I also chose one with print because the skirt is just one color and i wanted to balance it out a little. The skirt is a little bright but the shirt helped bring it down a little :)


Anyway, please let me know what you guys think about this outfit in the comments below :) btw, I post all my outfits on my instagram. It would be awesome if you guys followed me :)
@OhMyJemimah_XD


Till later!
- Jemimah :)

Comments