Worth The Hype?: Anastasia Brow Powder

Photobucket

Hey Guys!

So I know I haven't posted in forever but I decided to do tiny little posts but still productive to the beauty community. I wanted to start this kind of series called Worth The Hype?. I wanted to just test out some products and give a quickie review and the bless the inaugural post will be the Anastasia Brow Powder.

The verdict is... WORTH IT!

Reason? It's a powder yes, but it is probably the creamiest I've ever used for brows. I never thought that a brow product that's a powder would work amazingly. It looks absolutely natural but if you're looking for something a little stronger, this product let's you do that too.

So have you guys tried this out? Please let me know in the comments below.

Till later
- Jemimah

_________________________________
Twitter:
@OhMyJemimahXD

Instagram:
@OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments