Five Fall Favorites :)


Hi Guys!

So I know, I haven't been posting in like... EVER LOL. But I've had nothing but busy work and stress on me sooo yeah, the posts have lagged. But hopefully I'll be posting soon! I wanna go ahead and post my Five Fall Favorites

I wanna go ahead and say that these favorites are pretty much the epitome of my usual fall make up routine. If you see me, this is pretty much what I would be wearing on most days

1. NYX Matte Lip Creme in Amsterdam: I have been reaching for this more than I want to. I feel like this suits my skin tone so well and it is honestly pretty hard to find a red lipstick to suit my skin tone. I won't go into too much depth because Ill be posting a quickie review soon (hopefully).  But I seriously am in love with this product.

2. L'Oreal Blush in Watchful Owl: This blush is probably one of the most boring looking blushes in the pan but I honestly love it on my skin. It's bright enough that it shows up on my skin but its not that bright for it to be obnoxious. Since I've been wearing a lot of red and darker toned lips, this really compliments it greatly. It gives color without making me look like a clown with my red lips.

3. Essie Nail Polish  in Going Incognito: This polish is actually the inaugural polish that I use as a start for my fall nail polishes. I've been reaching for this a lot because I usually go to the neutral toned clothes for the fall. I like to be more bold with my nails. I do have a
more in depth post on this and I hope that you check it out

4. Stila Eyeshadow in Tolima: I honestly have had this for a while and I usually just use this to define my crease but lately, I've just been using it all over my lid and some mascara and liner and out the door.
Like I said, I've been wearing bold lip colors lately so this has been my bestfriend as for the eyes.

5. LORAC Front Of The Line Pro Liner: Im not gonna go too into depth with this now, but I gotta say that this is my Holy Grail liner. It's always so wet and ready to go. I've had this one liner since the spring and its still good too go. I have yet to finish it up and I have been using it a lot lately. I  will post a review of this soon :)


Let me know what your Five Fall Favorites are in the comments
below :)

Till later!
Jemimah!

_________________________________
Twitter:
@OhMyJemimahXD

Instagram:
@OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments