Worth The Hype?: Benefit's They're Real Mascara



Hi Guys!
I'm here with another Worth The Hype? post. And this product is and was probably the most hyped product in the beauty world.
It is Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Now I know what you're thinking, you've probably see a TON of videos or posts on this mascara. Let me do s quick sort of disclaimer now. Let me describe how my lashes are naturally and if you have the similar issue, then keep on reading! This is s "quickie" post sooo I don't wanna waste your time :)

MY LASHES ARE...
Very straight yet somewhat long.
The fact that this mascara isn't waterproof and it can hold a curl makes it an A+ in my books. It makes my lashes look amazing and frankly, I'm very pleased.

It definitely IS worth the hype!
The verdict is... WORTH IT!
Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!
Thanks!
Jemimah
_________________________________
Twitter:
@OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram:
@OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments