My Week on the Gram: Week 1

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share this new thing that I wanna start doing. It is a slight insight on my personal life. I know you guys are here for beauty posts, but a little break would be nice once in a while. Im sure that we are all on Instagram (well most of us) and I am very obsessed with it! This was what my week looked like through instagram. I'll be posting more "My Week on the Gram" posts soon as well so stick around for that! 


Sidenote: Calling it  "the Gram" because thats how my friend calls "Instagram" LOL
 



In a Nutshell: Macbook Repair, School, Pho, More School, Weather, and More school 

Gotta love that college life


Follow me on Instagram @OhMyJemimah_XD

If twitter is more your liking, i got that too! @OhMyJemimahXD

Till later!
Jemimah

Comments