Review: LORAC Behind The Scene Eye Primer


Hi Guys!

I wanted to share with you guys a review on the LORAC Behind The Scene Eye Primer. I've had this primer for a while now. I bought it when Ulta was having their sale for $10. I bought this in hopes to replace my Urban Decay Primer Potion and frankly, I don't think it will be replaced any time soon.
Keep reading for my thoughts on it!



Lets go over the Pro and Con list:

Pros: 
- Gives of the proper color of the shadow
- Dries to a clear (doesn't leave colored residue)
- Feels light on the eyes

Cons: 
- Not as long lasting as other primers
- Takes a long time to dry
- A little too watery
- Due to its watery texture, it is possible to get too much product
- NOT THAT LONG LASTING! 


Here are a few swatches I made with and without the primer. Granted, there is somewhat of a difference.



So lets go over the Pros... As it says in the list, you can see that there are some Pros in this primer. I'm one of those people that prefer a clear primer. I don't like those primers that give of a color. This primer met that part of my criteria and that's about where it ends

Now for the Cons.. Brace yourself. There is a lot of things that I found somewhat wrong with this product. I'm not sure of it was because I had high hopes on it or anything, but there was just something that I don't fully enjoy. I always end up having too much product. It's packaging lets it have a more controlled application but I always end up with too much! It takes forever to dry despite how much product you have. Now the last point.. It is not very long lasting... If you plan on having your shadow last all day and I mean from morning to night, this is NOT the primer for you 


Well, I hope that was helpful when purchasing your next primer!



Let me know in the comment if you have any recommendations on an eye primer


Till later, with love
_____________________________
Instagram: @OhMyJemimah_XD
Twitter: @OhMyJemimahXD

Comments