Collective Haul!: Revlon, Neutrogena and L'Oreal

 
Hi Guys! 
I wanted to share this haul with you guys! There mostly new products for me so if you guys want reviews, let me know. So keep on reading to get to the haul! :)


Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Warm Beige: I was not a big wearer of foundation for the past few months, but with all these companies coming out with new foundations, I thought i'd jump back on the bandwagon! This is just the start. I have a whole list of them that ive been lusting after




L'Oreal Wet Shine Gloss Stains in Pink Resistance: I already have two other colors of this and frankly I cant get enough of them! This one is one of those "my lips but better" colors. I already have a review of this and if you click HERE.






Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil: I tried one of the Moroccan Oils by Organix before. It was the light one and I did see somewhat of a difference. This actually caught my eye because of the packaging. I went ahead and picked it up.





Neutrogena Naturals Skincare Set: I actually JUST wanted a new moisturizer and I heard that the Neutrogena Naturals line was pretty amazing. I was a little floored by the price of JUST the moisturizer (which was $18). I was going to get it anyway but then I saw this set at Target! It has ALL full sized items and it was only $20! I thought it was an amazing deal and it justified the moisturizer more


Anyway, Let me know in the comments if you guys want a review of any of these things. 


Till later, With  Love

_____________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments

  1. what a good deal for the full Neutrogena Naturals kit. I LOVE that face wash. I have repurchased it over and over. I'm almost out of it (again!) and need to buy another bottle. I think it smells really nice. For that price, I may go see if I can get my hands on the kit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment