HUGE Ulta Haul!


Hi Guys!

So some of you might or might not know that Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale and I always stock up whenever this sale happens because they have amazing deals and sets! The sale is still going on so if you guys are interested, check it out. I pretty much bough everything I wanted and more from it. If you wanna find out more about my haul, keep reading! 


I really only went on 2 trips to Ulta and thankfully, both sales were on the same week. So let me start by showing what I got at trip 1

Trip 1:

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara: If you guys didnt see my recent post, I talked about how this mascara is my absolute favorite! Its my holy grail! and if you guys want to see the post, CLICK HERE. I got them for $10 each when they are usually $19 retail price! pretty good deal!



Big Sexy Hair The Gift of Volume Set: I actually got this on a whim. I was browsing their sale section and found this. I really like their Spray and Play so I thought I could give the Spray and Play Harder a try too! This came with a mini powder play volumizer but I dont really use it so I gave it to my boyfriend.  I got this for about $9 and retail was $20. HUGE  bargain there


Butter London Backstage Basics Kit with Fiver:  Ive actually bought this kit before and Ive used all of the products in it so I can vouch for it. It was only $39 and this kit is available all year round. I think that its a great deal considering how much Butter London Products are. You get to choose your own color polish and I went ahead and chose Fiver (Which deserves its own post soon!)

Trip 2:

 
L'Oreal Stain Gloss in Rose on and on and NYX Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa: Most of their drugstore brands are buy one get one 50% and these are things I picked up. I did buy another NYX matte lip cream but it was for my sister so I didnt include it here. As for the gloss stain, this is just another one to add to my collection. I really LOVE this product




LORAC's Mint Edition Set: The minute I saw this set online, I knew I had to get it! it came with a super cute bag (which is now my make up bag) a little palette with 6 shadows and a blush, and it also comes with a lip gloss (full size I believe) in Christian. I will be posting something about the palette soon!


Butter London Polish in Sprog and Molly-Coddled: I wish I got to post about this sale because I really jumped at it. The Butter polishes were on sale for $9 and that is much better than their $15 price point. If you guys want swatches of these polishes, let me know in the comments! but they will probably be featured in a soon to be spring polish post.



LORAC Pro Mascara: I honestly didnt do much reseach on this product but they were selling it for $10. Check your Ulta if they still have it on stock because when I went there were only 2 left. I also probably wont be using yet since I did buy a LOT of mascara




Revlon Lip Butters in Juicy Papaya, Wild Watermelon, Pink Lemonade and Sorbet: I actually didnt get these at Ulta, but I found them in CVS. I ALMOST SCREAMED! I have been hunting for these lip butters for a while and i finally found them. Also doing a post soon but I must say, Im already pretty impressed! 


Well, thats it for that haul! If you guys shopped during the sale, please let me know what you got! 
This sale is also still going on but Im pretty much done.


Keep a look out a some posts featuring some of these products! 


till later, with love
_____________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments