Semi-Used Makeup Swap!

Hi Guys! 

Do you have a friend that is just as obsessed with make up as you are? Do you want to do a swap with them but not break the bank? Try a Semi-Used Makeup Swap!





This is my own makeup swap with one of my friends. We are both the type to try new makeup but sometimes it doesnt exactly work out all the time for us... We decided to swap some of the make up that weren't working for us and these pieces were barely used. That was pretty much the only rule. 

I'm not too sure if you guys have done thing or if its even a "thing" but me and my friend decided to swap makeup items that weren't exactly working for us. We have VERY different tastes in makeup so it was interesting to try new things. If you guys want reviews on any of these items, I can definitely do one. These arent exactly new items but again, if you are interested then please let me know! 

till later, with love
_____________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD


Comments

  1. That is a pretty neat idea. There are some used makeup I wouldn't mind swapping, like blushes, nail polishes, eyeshadows, and most things that comes with a pump or squeeze tube but I would only do that with someone I know personally, like a good friend or relative. I'm interested in the NYX stick blush. I'd love to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment