Fall Essentials: Eyes


Hey Guys! 

Its that time of the year again, time to transition your make up collection from Summer to Fall. Here are some essentials that I always seem to reach for every season so please excuse the way these look. This post will focus more on eye products. 


If you guys are interested in finding out more of these products, keep reading :)
Eyeshadows:

Here are my picks for my Fall eyeshadow essentials. I know I didnt take a picture of the Naked 2 Palette in my intro pic, but I had to include it here. 


Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette - The Naked 2 palette is brilliant for the fall/winter season. It has cool colors which will be perfect for the cooler months. I wont have swatches for this because well, thats a LOT to swatch lol
NARS' California Eyeshadow - Ive had this shadow for about a year and last fall, I used this a lot! This shadow is a great "one color lid" look. It has so many dimensions in it that you dont really need another color. I usually just put this on and some liner and mascara and I am set for a neutral but still edgy look. This pumpkin/amber shade is of course a staple color for the fall.
Wet N Wild's Silent Treatment Trio - I believe that everyone and their mom (almost literally) has this trio. Ive had this since it first came out and I have yet to make a dent out of it. This is my go to trio for when I want something fast, but sexy at the same time. I also love that it is pigmented so even more time saved!


Here are some swatches of the shadows...


Cream Shadows:
Im not one to use cream shadows but these products have really helped with my overall fall look


Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe -  This is another one of those cult classics that everyone has. This is another one of those "one color lid" products that I like to use. A greige color is a staple to any fall look both eyes and nails (which will come up in a following post)

Cover Girl's Intense Shadow Blast in Platinum Pop - Now dont shoot me, I know the whole "shiny powder blue" color is tacky but I have found a use for this shadow that does wonders. I like using this shadow for my inner eye area! The bluish tint really bring out the whites of your eyes and the shimmer makes it shine. With all the cooler shades, sometimes your inner eyes get lost, and I feel like they are necessary for a look.



Here are the swatches of the cream shadows



Liners:
This is the season for liner to me! I go either color crazy, or thick black line crazy. Here are the products of my choosing.

L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black - This is my holy grail cream liner. I didnt swatch this because its pretty much just black and it usually stays on forever. With my long classes, I need a pigmented and long lasting liner. This is an amazing liner! and this is my go to liner

• Maybelline's Liner in Forrest - Yet another gel liner for the fall! I really love using green in the fall because it really comes out and makes the browns lighter in my eyes. I will do a post about this in a look because I know some people are a little hesitant on color but this is a little darker so its easy to use.

MAC's Liner in Minted - Like I said, I love using color for my liners and when the green gel liner doesnt cut it, I go for this wonderful emerald color. It doesnt really have any shimmer so it fits the whole "mattes for cold weather" thing.

• Urban Decay's Liner in Lust - This is another color that I love using. Its again a color, but still a little muted down due to it being dark. I love the more "blue" purples and if I am feeling daring that day, I top it with a bright purple shadow.

• Urban Decay's Liner in Radium - Again with the color liners but I would say that this is definitely for the daring. I love this for brown eyes and whenever I use it, people definitely love it. But like I said, this is not for the faint of heart. I found that this color really screams out!


Here are some swatches of the liners



Brows

• Anastasia Brow Powder in Ebony -  Fall is usually the only time where I like to have thick brows, I love using this because it is still very natural looking when applied. I have another post about this, and if you are interested in a more in-depth post, click here.



Thats it folks! I hope this helps you guys out a bit when it comes to transitioning, Please let me know in the comment what your fall eye essentials are in the comments :)


Till later, with love


_____________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments