Random Ulta Haul!


Hey Guys!
I've always heard that it was bad to go to Ulta without something in mind. I came in to Ulta just for fun and I actually wasn't expecting to buy anything and I went out with these items.


Keep reading to see what I got!

 • EOS Lip Balm in Blueberry Acai - I am was not the biggest EOS lip balm fan in the beginning but after some time, I feel like my lips are more ready for it. I believe this is a new flavor and one can never have too much lip balm!



Palladio Rice Paper in Natural - This actually isn't for me. I got this for my friend's care package (here's hoping that she isn't reading this! lol) But other than that, this is an amazing product. There is a powder on one side which makes it amazing for a matte look.



POP Beauty Matchy Matchy Set in Pinky  - This set was only $10 and I honestly just like the nail polish. I tried the balm and it is terrible quality. Its a lot like lip balms that are in little girl sets. As for the polish, it is AMAZING. I'll do a post on this soon



Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss and Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss - Again, more lip balm. I am stocking up for the fall. Once the weather gets colder, the air gets drier. These are my favorite lip balms AND the other one is for my friend.



• Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Scrub and Acne Stress Toner -This week, Neutrogena is buy one get %0% off. I wasn't planning on buying this brand, I actually wanted to try the Formula 10.0.06 line but Neutrogena always works for me so I just went back to my safety. If you guys want a review on these products, let me know.


Well, That's it for my haul. I probably wont be buying much after this haul

If you guys want reviews on these, please let me know!



till later, with love
______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments