My First Influenster VoxBox! :)


Hey Guys!
So one day, I got an email from influenster, and I'll be honest, I usually just ignore those emails but I happened to read this one. I noticed that in the email they said that they picked me to take part into their next Influenster VoxBox! I was estatic! and I thought that I would share with you guys the things I was given


Keep reading to find out what was in my box....

First things first, if you guys are unfamiliar with Influenster, It is pretty much an online community that pretty much writes reviews and sharing their thoughts on items. On top of that, Influenster sends items for review for free. Which is incredibly awesome of them!

Here is my influenster badge if you guys want to know more about them yourselves.

Anyway, this is my first box and I thought I would share with you guys whats inside! 

This box is called the #VarsityVoxBox. Which is perfect for me because it is based around a college theme. Being a college student myself, I thought this was great! 



This is pretty much the VoxBox in all its glory :)

Here are the things inside...

First think that I noticed inside the box were these Air Heads Xtreme Bites, mainly because when I took the survery about the VoxBox, They mentioned a candy a lot lol. I personally am not a huge candy person (I'm more into chocolate lol) but I will try these out



Next thing I noticed where these Tide Detergent Pods. Ill be honest, If I had gotten these in a box in the past, I would have been very upset. but since I actually am interested in detergent (all a part of growing up I guess), I have actually thought this was an interesting product to try



Now, a box (any kind of box) isnt complete without foil packets. These packets are filled with the Clearasil Refreshing Superfruit Wash. These actually came in a packet with coupons per foil packet. I am always looking for the next thing in skin care and this is definitely something I will try. 



After seeing the foil packets, these were kinda buried under all of the candy and such, This is the Kiss Nail Dress. Im not too sure about the nail of this, but theres a number and a set of letters? I dont know lol. Anyway, I never used any of these kind of nail strips so I will definitely be excited to try these out and will for sure do a review here soon. 



Last but not least, This was alllll the way at the edge of the box. NYC Plumping Gloss in Pleasantly Plump Pink is a new product and I am glad to have gotten it. I am excited to try it out and it actually came at the right time because I had been looking for a plumping gloss that didnt hurt too much and expect a review here and influenster soon! 


So thats it! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 
Let me know in the comments if you guys want reviews on these things and I will gladly do them.


Till later, with love.
______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD


DISCLAIMER: All products were provide for me by Influenster for consideration.

Comments