Sephora by OPI's S-age is Just a Number



Hey guys!
Thought I would share with you guys a new polish I got recently. I've been buying a lot of Sephora by OPI polishes (mainly because of their 3 for $10 offer) and I thought I would share with you guys these polishes. I find that some of their polishes are fairly unique! And this is one of them, This is S-age is Just a Number :)


Keep reading to find out what I think of the polish


S-age is Just a Number is one of those cool gold polishes with a greenish teal duochrome. Its a really nice antiqued gold on the fingers and in some lights (mostly in the shade), it has an olive color. Unfortunately, the teal duochrome isnt exactly shown, in any kind of lighting. The polish looks amazing in the bottle and it looks amazing on the nails too but it doesnt fully show through.



As for the formula of the polish, It took me about 3 coats to fully get an opaque coat. It is a shimmer polish but it isnt very streaky. I wore the polish for one week and I didnt see any significant chipping. Maybe some slight peeling on the tips, but thats normal for me.


So what do you guys think of this polish? Have you checked out the Sephora by OPI line too? Let me know in the comments!


Till later, with love



______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD


Comments

Post a Comment