Yet Another Haul! Ft. Wet N Wild LE Trios


Hey Guys! 
Ok, I know I've been posting SO many hauls but I really can't help it! This is actually me holding back a bit on the buying. Here are a few more recent purchases that I made

If you guys are interested in knowing more about this haul, keep reading!

So I was browsing around a Walgreens that isnt in my neighborhood, and I thought that there was nothing around. I was about to go out the door until I saw it... It was the Wet N Wild LE Fall items! I snatched up all of the trios that were limited edition and I never looked back lol. I got the trios in Camera Obscura, Silent Era Film and Grays Matter.



SWATCHES WILL BE POSTED SOON! :)




• After grabbing the trios, I found the Fergie Collection in the permanent Wet N Wild aisle. I saw that she had gel liners and I usually love their gel liners. I decided to try out the blue one. I tend to be a bit more adventurous with my make up in the fall. This color is called Colbalt.




• Lastly! I went ahead and got some things from Lot Less (Its pretty much like a Big Lots but a local one). They got in a shipment on OPI polishes and they were only 3.99! I went ahead and purchased 3. The three that I purchased were also limited edition shade! Awesome right?! I got the shades Did it On Em (From the Nicki Minaj collection), The One That Got Away and Not Like the Movies (Both from the Katy Perry Collection)


If you guys are interested on any further posts, holler in the comments! 


till later, 
______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments