Sephora Haul! ft. Naked3

Hey Guys! 
So I wanted to share this haul with you because I am very excited about this one because I finally got the Naked3 palette! I was pushed to buying this because of the $20 off gift cards Sephora sent and well.. I bought a few other things. 


Keep reading to find out what I got...


• Urban Decay's Naked3 Palette - Well, this was my big ticket item. The Naked3 palette! When Urban Decay released this to the press, I knew I had to get it. This was actually the only thing I wanted for Christmas, (well this and two other things). Unfortunately when I opened the box, the palette latch was broken and some shadows were broken :( Good news is, I have contacted Sephora and here's hoping that they send me a new one. I will do a post on it soon once I get a proper palette




• NARS Nail Polish in Disco Inferno - Ok, Ill admit, I mainly got this polish because it was on sale for $5.00. I actually wanted to test out the formulation of NARS polishes because my friend raves about it. As for the color, I already have colors like this but good thing I love colors like those! I will post something on this polish soon enough :)



• Soap & Glory's Sexy Motherpucker Lip Plumping Gloss - Cute name right? Well ever since I got the NYC Plumping Lip gloss from my Influenster VoxBox, Ive kind of been obsessed with lip plumpers. This was yet another thing on sale so I thought I would try this out.





Sephora's Black Friday Bag - I noticed that Sephora was still offering their Black Friday bag and frankly, I took a shot in the dark with this one. I was shockingly surprised by what I saw inside. It had SO much stuff! not just foil packets too, theres also some deluxe sized items including a Korres eye primer and a Clinque mini lipstick! pretty cool right?


So thats it for right now. I know,  It seems like its been haul after haul, but I do have posts planned just as soon as all of my finals are over!

Till later, with love.
______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments

  1. Nice Haul! I want Naked 3 for sure but right now I'm in no rush, lol...I'm going to wait for a sale before getting it. You got a lot of nice samples. I get excited when I receive samples and then I forget to use them like 99% of the time, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment