Sephora Haul! Ft. Hourglass Blush


Hey Guys! 

So I have another Sephora haul, I know... I know.. Too much hauling but this one was well instigated because the Hourglass blushes came out! I also needed a refill on my skin routine so.. oh well lols


Keep reading to find out what I got from Sephora!

On a side note, this was probably THE FASTEST Sephora purchase I ever had. I placed my order Wednesday morning and got it Thursday morning! So when I opened the package, I saw this! It was a random envelope and I thought it was going to be perfume samples. I was partially right...




I got these samples of newly released perfumes BUT they're also post cards! I think that is such a cool concept. Granted, I don't really use post cards so I probably will just give this to my mom's friend. Either way, I appreciated the thought.




Here are my three usual samples from Sephora. For me, when picking samples I usually NEVER get the perfume ones. I try to get skincare but since there wasnt much of a selection, I just got one other perfume sample. Anyway... ON TO THE PURCHASED ITEMS!




Top 13 of 2013, you'll know that this kit had become my holy grail routine. I just went ahead and got another set. I prefer these tinier sizes too.



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat - Now! The thing that really instigated this purchase! I had no idea that these were out already, but I am so glad that they are! I saw Temptalia post about these blushes and I knew I had to get it. There WILL BE A POST SOON! Right after this post, I will do a post on my review on this blush. If you guys are interested in this blush, It is right now only being sold exclusively to VIB members. And this shade is sold out but there should be others there.



So be on the look out for the Hourglass post soon! (In probably a few days). Let me know what you picked up recently in the comments below!



till later, with love
______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD


Comments