Influenster VoxBox: #UniVoxBox!



Hey guys!
I know that there has been a lack of posts on my blog but this is due to the fact that mean my family are in the process of moving. But I did have a little down time to post this and well I am obligated to do a post on this. But I got ANOTHER influenster box! I was super excited when I got the email that I was chosen for the next box. I took the survey and saw that they asked for my foundation shade which made me even more excited!

So anyway please keep on reading to see what was in my influenster box...



So this box is called the  As you can tell by the name, this was targeted to people in "Uni" or college. Which for, obviously I am. I was surprised on how much make up there was in this box. Usually they would only do about 1-2 but I thought that this was a very girly box. I got six items inside of the box and here they are
Uni Box.





Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: ($3.99 - $4.99)
The first thing I noticed was that the box smelled great. I was curious on what it was but I thought that something might have leaked! But it was just this. It says that it is "lightly scented" but the smell was fairly prominent in the box. Luckily it was a very pleasant scent. Now I am a pad girl, always have and everyone I'm my family has been. I think it's an Asian thing lol. But anyway. I will give these a try though. For the sake of being an Influenster!




Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer: ($4.49)
This was the next stand out thing in the box. I have never tried any of those flavor enhancers for water. This flavor is in black tea and like I said, there will be a follow up on these products. As for the brand, I have never actually heard of this brand. I am a fairly huge tea drinker but I have always been loyal to the Yogi brand. It will be very interesting to try this...




Pilot Acroball PureWhite: ($4.59 - 3 pack, $6.24 - 4 pack, $7.49 - 5 pack)
This was the next thing that I saw in the box. I personally love pens, I know that is very weird but I always have enjoyed purchasing school supplies. Anyway, this is just a black pen but the rubber grips are inspired by Pantone spring colors. So why not accessorize this spring with your pens?




Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation: ($4.99 - $5.49)
I'm not gonna lie, I was debating on buying this on my own and I am very happy the Influenster has sent it to me instead! I am excited to try it and I will definitely do a follow up post on this. When I received the email, I knew there was going to be a foundation and they asked for the shade. So I was quite lucky and picked the right one for my skin tone.




NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia: ($1.99)
They included another NYC make up product! I got a gloss last time and now they sent me a lipstick. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LAST NYC PRODUCT. Anyway, I actually am excited to try this. I haven't really heard much about this line from NYC but these were the first lipsticks that I experimented with I will be more than happy to try em out. I also LOVE the color. Very spring appropriate.




Broadway Nails imPRES Press-On Manicure: ($5.99 - $7.99)
Last but not least, another nail product! This one I am sure excited about. I used to wear fake nails all the time when I was younger (around middle school) and I bet this would be a nice walk down memory lane. I am excited about the print of these nails. And I think these will be the first thing I will be testing! So keep a look out!



Anyway, that is my VoxBox from influenster! Look out for future posts on these products, and let me know in the comments below which one you would like to see first!


till later, with love


DISCLAIMER: All products were sent in consideration for testing 
 

Check out my other Influenster posts here!

______________________________________________
 
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD




Comments