Wish List Haul! (Ft. Drugstore brands)



Hey guys!

I'm sure that we all have that list in our phones, or notes of products that we want to buy. We end up accumulating a huge list of items we should buy! Well, I ended up buying the majority of what was on my "wish list" and I thought I'd share them with you! 



Keep reading to see what I got!


First the nail stuff! 

OPI's You're such a Budapest - Spring is RIGHT around the corner and well, I saw swatch of this on pinterest and I wrote it right on my list! I was surprised on how hard it was to actually find it. But now I have it, and I will be doing a post on this soon! 

Sally Hansen's Strobe Light - This was an impulse buy when I was in the drugstore and I was surprised to find this! I thought that they discontinued this polish. This is the closest dupe there is to OPI's Teenage Dream, which is probably my FAVORITE glitter in the world. So finding this was great.




Revlon's Limited Edition Files - This was another one of those "on a whim" purchases. I find that my nails have been chipping a LOT lately. I thought this would be extra stylish and handy for those long days that I have on campus




Now for the lips stuff!


Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color in Captivating Carnation and Caramel Infused - I actually did not want to  buy these lippies but when I saw a video with EssieButton wearing this, I just HAD to get it! They actually are pretty good and I am excited to try them out!

L'Oreal Wet Gloss Stains in Pink Resistance, Eternally Nude and Infinite Fuchsia - I have a review of these Gloss Stains up already if you guys are interested in my thoughts on them. But I guess you can surmise from these purchases that I absolutely love them! Pink Resistance is a repurchase but the others are new to my collection and will be happily used!




Vaseline Rosy Lips Lip Therapy - I know.. I bought A LOT of them but they were buy one get one half off at Walgreens and they were being sold for just $1.99 so I went a little bananas. BUT! This is probably the only lip balm/moisturizer that I've used that doesnt chap my lips! I absolutely love it and I probably will run through this very fast.




On to the eye palettes!

 
Wet n Wild The Style Award Goes To... Eye Palettes -  Now I'll admit, I really wasnt gonna buy these palettes but when I saw them at the store, they just called to me. I even put them back at some point but I couldnt bring myself to not purchase them! So, here we are now. $10 shorter but a thousand times happier. I will be posting a review on these palettes. I actually havent heard too much about them which is surprising. So, I thought I'd share them with you guys.


 

Last but certainly not least....


Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in Natural -  I FINALLY got my hands on this! Ill admit, I probably only bought this because of the beautiful packaging but I heard that I does have amazing pigmentation so ill be happy to try this out (and put it on display)





So! thats it for my haul! 

Keep an eye out for my soon to be reviews and swatches on these products! 

Till later, with love

______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments