Review: imPRESS Press-On Manicure #UniVoxBox





Hey guys!

So if you saw my Influenster Uni Voxbox, you'll see that I had recieved the imPRESS Press-On Manicure in my box and I was very eager to try it out. It brought me back through memory lane because I used to always wear fake nails in middle school but I am going off on a tangent, here is the review!









So the print that I received in my box is Space Cadet. It actually doesnt seem very "space cadet-y". It looks more like an animal print with some sparkles but either way, it is a gorgeous print. It is somewhat neutral and still has a little kick to it.






When it comes to applying these nails, its pretty simple. Just peel and attach. It is absolutely convenient for anyone in a rush. This was different for me. I was used to putting on nail glue, I actually thought that it wouldnt be strong enough to stay on. It was surprisingly strong...



Here they are when they are on my nails! They are a bit thick so it was a bit harder to keep them on my nails as the glue hardened.



Here is what they look like from the bottom. I personally like it when you can see the nail color at the bottom, some people might not. I actually cut my nails just for this purpose. I gotta say, they were a bit short on my nails. I have a fairly long nail bed as it is, but it gave me enough height regardless!


ONE WEEK LATER....

Here is my manicure one week later! If you compare if from the picture above, you dont really see much of a difference in the pattern. You can see that it did rise up a bit but that is normal. I do a lot of things with my hands. Im a bit of a germaphobe so I was surprised that these held up even after all the water they were submerged in!



Overall experience? I would say it was fair. I havent worn fake nails in a while so I thought that they would be uncomfortable on. I surprisingly did not notice them after a few days. Although at the end of the week, I did notice then because they had started to peel as you can see from the picture. But I would say that they held up to its claim of lasting for a week! 


So tell me in the comments! how do you guys feel about fake nails?


till later, with love 


DISCLAIMER: Product was sent in consideration for testing 
 
Check out my other Influenster posts here!

______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD

Comments