#ModaVoxBox Unboxing!


Hi All!

Yeah, I know its been a while, classes have been going on for about 2-3 months now and being an engineering student comes its perks, and by perks I mean several tests, quizzes, lab reports, and the list goes on and on. There has been a huge gap of time when my last post was published so I sure hope you guys haven't forgotten about me! Well thankfully Influenster has not forgotten about me, and this post is dedicated to them. They have chosen me to receive a ModaVoxBox and I could not be more excited. Lets take a look on what I got!



Here is a quick overview on what was inside my box.. Lets take a more closer look shall we?



Resource Spring Water: $1.49
This was the first thing that I noticed in my box. I mean, how could you not? its a HUGE honking bottle of water! Now I know what you're thinking, because I was thinking the exact same thing. What? Water? Why? Well, regardless of all of that I actually liked it. Yes, I've already drank it but it did make my head quite clear. I don't know, maybe it was all in my head?



Puffs Softpack; 1 pack for $1.99-2.49/ 3 pack for $4.99-5.99
Here is another one of those "weird" products. TISSUES! I mean, I usually run out of tissues very fast in my room, so I guess this is a good thing! I don't really have something to carry them in (like a car, or a bigger purse), so these will be staying in my room. I have used Puffs before so I doubt I will be disappointed. I love using tissue for when I do mu makeup for various uses so these will not be hidden in vain!


Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask: $14.99
Now I am not much of a hair girl. I don't really stay much from the norm, you know just the usual shampoo and conditioner. That doesnt mean that I haven't tried other hair things; a few oils, a serum here and there, but that is pretty much the extent of it. I have yet to try a hair mask so this should be an eye opener to me! I believe Hair Food is a Clairol brand but it is pretty much completely new to the realm of department cosmetic products. 



Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa: $2.29
 Contrary to popular belief, I fairly like these little "foil packets". This time, Influenster added in a one serving of a new line of cocoa by Swiss Miss. I have been drinking Swiss Miss since I was pretty much a child. This is a bit exciting because I love testing food items. Actually, I love testing Influenster's "one serving" things. Last box, I LOVED the Uniball pen. It is actually my lucky pen, but I digress. 



JEGENS Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer: $5.99-6.99
Here is another one of those brands that have been around for a while. I am also not very tedious with my body care routine. I really just use B&BW lotion and body soap, I break out the special Soap & Glory lotions and soaps on special occasions but I haven't really any "healing" stuff, so I am definitely excited for this lotion.





Rimmel London
Well, makeup... which is incredible amazing every time they send it. This time, it is purely all Rimmel London products. They are all fairly new products therefore it should be very educational for me and you the reader to allow a follow up review! So I definitely will. 

Here are the products that I received in the box!...

Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara $5.49-5.99
Moisture Renew Lipstick: $6.99-7.49
Moisture Renew Lip Liner: $5.99-6.49


Well thats it for now, I will be doing follow up posts on certain products, but other than that thats it for me (for right now anyway)

till later, with love
DISCLAIMER: All products were sent in consideration for testing 






______________________________________________
Twitter: OhMyJemimahXD
Instagram: OhMyJemimah_XD


Comments